New member from Sweden

irwin_fletch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2015
Messages
52
Reaction score
169
Location
Sweden
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi and thanks for letting me take part of your great forum. I have a 2 year old tank here in Sweden. Im look forward to partake of all the threads here.

Pictures from my tank today.

DSC_0023.jpg


DSC_0131.jpg
 
Stunning tank! Welcome to the community!
 
Awesome tank thanks for sharing.
 

Attachments

  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 174
welcome to R2R.
That tank is BEAUTIFUL!!! Tell me your secrets O_O
 
Thank you all. My english is very bad but I can give it a try. The tank is 250 liters (66gallon?). I recently switched from all T5 to a ATI hybrid ramp(4'39W T5 and 2*75W LED). Its no high tech tank. I just try to have stable water and medium low phosphate and nitrate.
DSC_0143.jpg


test.jpg


DSC_0029.jpg


DSC_0084.jpg


DSC_0119.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R. Great job. Beautiful tank.:)
 
Welcome! Love the Euphyllia garden!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new