New member from the Netherlands

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome33.gif
You should be enjoying your vacation . While your enjoying your visit and if your a coffee lover , check out in casual ( don’t waste time looking for it ) they have a 100% kona coffee infused with coconut that I thought was awesome. The stuff they sell here in the lower states is only cut with 15% kona coffee and to me is night and day . Maybe they might serve it at the local restaurants. Just a tip . Hope you have a great time and bring back and share pics . :cool:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You should be enjoying your vacation . While your enjoying your visit and if your a coffee lover , check out in casual ( don’t waste time looking for it ) they have a 100% kona coffee infused with coconut that I thought was awesome. The stuff they sell here in the lower states is only cut with 15% kona coffee and to me is night and day . Maybe they might serve it at the local restaurants. Just a tip . Hope you have a great time and bring back and share pics . :cool:
Just having kona coconut and also hawaiian Lion gold is excellent. there's coffee everywhere you go and wailua ale and Island seltzers. diving is in 2 hours

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

My name is Wouter Raves and I am from the Netherlands (Europe). I have a saltwater aquarium of about 800 liters (2 meters). The aquarium is doing quite well and it looks great in my office (where I work). This way it costs me no energy costs and my colleagues can also enjoy this hobby.

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Wouter
Welcome!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 154 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.2%
Back