New Member! Hello Everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter regina13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

regina13

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone. I joined a little while back, but never posted. (Some people may recognize the name from swf.com and may know why I came here.) I am just looking for a new place to learn and share about this great hobby.

I just recieved a 125 wide aquarium which I plan to do a FOWLR. It is going to take awhile to set up, but it will get there.

Hope to get to know some of you people here!:wink:
 
Sweet welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Hi ! Glad you joined us... welcome to r2r ! cant wait to see the tank take shape :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new