New Member here at R2R

Mandarin Bay Aquatics

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
18
Reaction score
13
Location
East Lyme
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! My name is Matthew or Matt, whichever you prefer. I am a reefer over here in Connecticut and I have been in hobby for about a year and a half. I have a 45 gal. rimless cube and a 55 gal. long tank. The 45 gal. is a reef tank and the 55 gal. is FOWLR. From the minute I purchased my first tank I have been obsessed. My only regret is not buying a bigger tank to start. I love this site and look forward to being apart of this community!
 
Welcome to R2R Matthew and thanks for joining.
 
Welcome to R2R Matthew;)
 
Welcome!! My only regret is that I got a 90 and didn't get a bigger tank to start, haha.
 
Welcome! My only regret is that I started with only a 120 . . . lol. We will never be satisfied once the obsession begins! :) This is an awesome site with awesome people!
 
Welcome to R2R Matt!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new