OP
OP
gregoryreeftank

gregoryreeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello gregory and im good thankyou and hope all going good for you.
Research as much as you can about the livestock you plan to have and see if compatible/size of tank needed or space needed if a coral and try your best to stick to plan but be ready incase plan changes ( so good to research about as much as you can so can spot problems early) test when you can to see whats happening within your water and if any problems start a thread and ask advice but most important is enjoy tank best you can ^_^
Really appreciate your response! I completely agree with the research aspect, looking into what livestock needs to thrive before purchasing it is a major key in my opinion aswell . At the moment I’m fighting off hair algae but the live stock in the tank seems to be very happy ! Thanks again ying yang.

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really appreciate your response! I completely agree with the research aspect, looking into what livestock needs to thrive before purchasing it is a major key in my opinion aswell . At the moment I’m fighting off hair algae but the live stock in the tank seems to be very happy ! Thanks again ying yang.
Very much welcome and good luck and enjoy ^_^

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to everyone hope you’re all doing well on this afternoon. I am new into this beautiful hobby- but I’ve been around salt water tanks my whole life. I acquired a bio cube 32 this July . I’ll be posting a weekly update on my adventure with this tank, as it’s one of the more affordable aquariums on the market. If you have any tips for me please don’t be shy !

C3195EA6-71CD-4CD5-83B7-9A4C9DEF3EC1.jpeg
Welcome to R2R!!! Can’t wait to see your build tread.

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to everyone hope you’re all doing well on this afternoon. I am new into this beautiful hobby- but I’ve been around salt water tanks my whole life. I acquired a bio cube 32 this July . I’ll be posting a weekly update on my adventure with this tank, as it’s one of the more affordable aquariums on the market. If you have any tips for me please don’t be shy !

C3195EA6-71CD-4CD5-83B7-9A4C9DEF3EC1.jpeg
Welcome to R2R!!!

Back