New Member In NorCal!

Will94

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2025
Messages
28
Reaction score
78
Location
Bay Area, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone!

My name is Will and I'm a new member from Northern CA (East Bay). I currently have a Fluval Evo that has been running for about 5-6 years and setting up a Nuvo 20 to replace it.


Been a long time lurker and finally registered. Looking forward to not only reading posts but finally making some posts as well haha.

Some quick pics of my current setup:

Screenshot 2025-12-16 at 9.27.45 AM.png Screenshot 2025-12-16 at 9.27.55 AM.png
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new