New member in Ohio!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ragekage
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ragekage

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
25
Location
Cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!! I've been lurking here on and off for a few years. Recently bought a house and since I won't be moving every year am looking to finally start my own reef tank!

Look forward to all the advice and information shared on here. Currently looking at starting a 40gal AIO like the Nuvo Fusion, or getting a rimless cube and plumbing my own sump. Anyway, happy to be here!
 
Welcome to R2R!
ezgif-2-803adbe54bba.gif
#WelcometoR2R

Thank you for saying hello :)
 
Hello everyone!! I've been lurking here on and off for a few years. Recently bought a house and since I won't be moving every year am looking to finally start my own reef tank!

Look forward to all the advice and information shared on here. Currently looking at starting a 40gal AIO like the Nuvo Fusion, or getting a rimless cube and plumbing my own sump. Anyway, happy to be here!
I’m in Dayton. How about you?
 
Hello everyone!! I've been lurking here on and off for a few years. Recently bought a house and since I won't be moving every year am looking to finally start my own reef tank!

Look forward to all the advice and information shared on here. Currently looking at starting a 40gal AIO like the Nuvo Fusion, or getting a rimless cube and plumbing my own sump. Anyway, happy to be here!

Welcome! I am also new and from the Cleveland area myself.
 
Hello everyone!! I've been lurking here on and off for a few years. Recently bought a house and since I won't be moving every year am looking to finally start my own reef tank!

Look forward to all the advice and information shared on here. Currently looking at starting a 40gal AIO like the Nuvo Fusion, or getting a rimless cube and plumbing my own sump. Anyway, happy to be here!
Welcome from a fellow Ohioan!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new