New member into

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kngfisher
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kngfisher

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
24
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I have a 150G reef tank and moving from an apex classic to a profilux 4 system for tank automation. Glad to see folks. I am also a member of a local fish club here in the dc area called wants. Glad to find these forums as I enjoy sharing knowledge and learning new things
 
Wtr2rpsy.gif
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!! I think you'll find that this is a great place for information as well as a really neat community!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new