New member, KC area

1737007661352.jpeg
 
Yes sir I did. Are you the one I sold it to??
Haha yep. I didn’t know it at the time, but my girlfriend had picked the location to put the tank….and didn’t tell me. Went this route, it’s been a journey! Rebuilt the cabinet and everything. I still have the IM tank, it’ll go in my office once we finish that remodel.

I really appreciate your time (and knowledge) that day. Everyone in the hobby has been amazing so far, and you were one of the first. It’s been very inviting and enjoyable. I hope your back is doing better.
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Looks like you’ve made a good start, well done. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
IMG_2232.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new