New Member .. my first nano reef tank :)

CrystallConrad

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2021
Messages
72
Reaction score
170
Location
North Port
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers ! Just wanted to introduce myself. I started becoming interested in saltwater tank about 4 years ago. I went from sharing a 150g with my bf to having my own 20 gallon nano tank. It’s about 2 months old now. While the 150g has all the fish this tank I want to focus more on corals. Still pretty empty but it’s coming along. As of right now I only have 2 flower anemones, a feather duster worm, a Kenya tree & some green star polyps . Cant wait to add more ! :)

84AB0637-1BBB-4580-9B60-34AC6C4B02DC.jpeg
 
That looks awesome! My 1st reef tank was a 15gal nano! Had some awesome mushrooms, a couple acans, zoas, super bright rock flower, sexy shrimp 2 black clown fish. Loved that tank!
Thank you ! Cant wait to get some zoas in here! Rock flowers are my fav also I plan on adding more. Right now the only fish I have is a blue damsel .. my tester fish he’s doing great tho! Im going to give it alittle more time and eventually throw a pair of ocellaris clowns in here with a nice anemone.
 
Thank you ! Cant wait to get some zoas in here! Rock flowers are my fav also I plan on adding more. Right now the only fish I have is a blue damsel .. my tester fish he’s doing great tho! Im going to give it alittle more time and eventually throw a pair of ocellaris clowns in here with a nice anemone.
Absolutely! I actually have a damsel thats in my 120 display tank! I got him for the same reason, was going to get another nano tank up and going focusing on making it a nice softy garden!. Home owners weren't too fond of a 2nd tank..... so now he's a resident in my main display!
 
Starting up a new tank is the best!! So much room to add a bunch of corals and make it your own and put ya own twist on it! :)
 
Nice start up!! Its always awesome to jave the knowledge of running a bigger tank to realize what itll take for a smaller more demanding one. I jave a 29g biocube thats turning into a rock flower lps and zoa tank as well lol. Ordered mine offline and they came healthy and happy. We didn't lose one out of the 25 sent.
20210107_004444.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new