New Member! NEW Reefer!

Welcome to R2R!

R2R-Welcome3.jpg
 
Hi!

Been lurking for a few days, thought I'd join.

Ordered a HelloReef AIO kit to start

15gallon with all name brand stuff.

Will be adding a ATO system and likely buying a 6 stage BRD RO/DI unit in the very near future to start everything off right.

I look forward to getting a Masterclass in Reefing from the community here, and building my knowledge base as I go.

Cheers!
welcome! In a year you’ll be searching for 100+ gallon tanks
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Thanks!

It seems like I'm in the right place!

Popped into my LFS and picked up a BRS 4 stage RODI, some Hanna testers (based on their advice and forum advice)

As well as some copepods and phytoplankton to seed the tank with.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new