New Member - New Zoa.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nikon_Guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nikon_Guy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would say hi and introduce myself. I heard mention of this site on another board and as I'm starting to appreciate zoanthids and palys more and more as time goes by I thought I would join.

Here are a couple of pictures of a new acquisition from two days ago.

Under 14K MH

newzoanthid5.jpg


Taken with a flash

newzoanthidLOR.jpg
 
Welcom Nikon Guy.....Are those the "Nikon guy has them you don't"LEs...LOL. you showed us over on Micigan reefers?
 
Yep, thems the ones...Can't be LE's though cause I have em! :p

I see Michigan is well represented here, at least I won't be like the new kid at school and not know anyone.

Thanks for da welcome.
 
Hello, Welcome.

Now I get to see all your sweet pics here too. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new