New member- Same salty obsession

Welcome to Reef2Reef

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 
Weclome to Reef2Reef!

I love the look of that stand, but I am suspicious of how hard it will be to keep clean :)
From one that knows…it’s impossible!!! Everything shows.
 
Hello and Welcome.
I have the IM 170 and just love IM setups. The comment about keeping the cabinet clean IS correct, though. Please let me know if you come up with any tricks to keep it looking bright!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new