New member!

Llyer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2024
Messages
10
Reaction score
41
Location
Wausau
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Ron from Wisconsin I am completely new to saltwater aquariums and I am having a blast learning!
I currently have a 40 gallon breeder saltwater aquarium with two clowns, Emerald crab ( pink shiny lol) and a sailfin Tang. I just added an sebae anemone yesterday! (I posted a question about the little guy that is currently pending.)
I have learned a lot reading the threads on here so I wanted to join.
20240602_092839.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
My name is Ron from Wisconsin I am completely new to saltwater aquariums and I am having a blast learning!
I currently have a 40 gallon breeder saltwater aquarium with two clowns, Emerald crab ( pink shiny lol) and a sailfin Tang. I just added an sebae anemone yesterday! (I posted a question about the little guy that is currently pending.)
I have learned a lot reading the threads on here so I wanted to join.
20240602_092839.jpg
What was the other question?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new