New member!

20230604_203550.gif
 
My name is Ron from Wisconsin I am completely new to saltwater aquariums and I am having a blast learning!
I currently have a 40 gallon breeder saltwater aquarium with two clowns, Emerald crab ( pink shiny lol) and a sailfin Tang. I just added an sebae anemone yesterday! (I posted a question about the little guy that is currently pending.)
I have learned a lot reading the threads on here so I wanted to join.
20240602_092839.jpg
Welcome to the party!!!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
My name is Ron from Wisconsin I am completely new to saltwater aquariums and I am having a blast learning!
I currently have a 40 gallon breeder saltwater aquarium with two clowns, Emerald crab ( pink shiny lol) and a sailfin Tang. I just added an sebae anemone yesterday! (I posted a question about the little guy that is currently pending.)
I have learned a lot reading the threads on here so I wanted to join.
20240602_092839.jpg
Ron, your aquascape is awesome. You've given yourself plenty of height and a lot of nice open sand bed area in the front. The world is your oyster! (Or clam, those are awesome)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new