New member

canadian reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
163
Reaction score
1
Location
canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm from northern Ontario. I have 2 75 gallon aquariums one is a African cichlid tank and the other is a work in progress to becoming a reef. So far the stock is 2 perculla clowns, 1 yellow tang, 1 black cap basslet, 2 peppermint shrimp, I blood shrimp, 1 fire goby, 5 blue legged hermits, 2 feather dusters. I only have 25lbs of live rock at the moment


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
My father in-law and myself used to go fishing and bear hunting in Atikokan Ontario for years cool folks , he passed away a couple years ago he said if Obama ever got elected agin he would move there and stay in the quatico provincial park forever Ha. Go Bruins HA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new