New Member

file_00000000ef74722f9ff9539c21c3898e.png
 
Hello all,

I have 2 reef tanks 300 gallon and a 160 gallon. I have been in the hobby for 2 years now. Im happy to be part of the forum and wish to continue to learn.

Thank you
Welcome to R2R!
 
Hello all,

I have 2 reef tanks 300 gallon and a 160 gallon. I have been in the hobby for 2 years now. Im happy to be part of the forum and wish to continue to learn.

Thank you
Welcome - sounds like you are well on your way! There is always more to learn with this hobby, and this site offers so much! Glad you found us!
 
Thank you all so much again, i don't want to break any rules or anything, but could someone point me to where i can find the aipai app for the a8 light? Or the trend on here would be great

Did you see the link right above where you posted your question on the other thread? Sometimes a photo helps, so you likely also found the search bar in the upper right hand corner, and then going into those apps, I think I found what you were seeking, right above (so I added arrows that maybe are helpful). I am not familiar and I don't use it, but I wanted to try and be helpful. Good luck to you!

1782325776341.png

1782325926591.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new