Kayleigh Williams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was seeking a website better then saltwaterfish.com and i think i found it. So far i have seen better prices and quality products. Although i have yet purchased anything im excited to see what things you have to offer. i have been keeping a 55 gallon tank for about 10 years now. for the last few years it has dwindled down due to the fact that all places that sell any reef stock has closed down near me so i have have been pushed to online only. Everyone knows online is so hard to shop for because you never really know that quality till it arrives. What does everyone think about the quality of this sites products? I have entered into some sweepstakes hoping to see the type of quality before i really open up my wallet and start spending.

hijinks7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are websites that have a what you see is what you get section for coral and fish

SDReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!!

Reef2Reef doesn't sell products directly. Instead, companies are listed as "sponsors" and you can buy products from them. As far as coral goes, some of the great vendors on R2R are WorldWide Corals and AquaSD. There are feedback threads so that you can see what others have said about the vendors before you buy.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back