New Member

Welcome to our little salty lagoon!
coral_crinoid_chimney_787med.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R. Tell us a little about what you have going on or planned tank-wise.
I am an “empty” nester now (lol) so we decided it was the right time to set-up our saltwater aquarium. We have wanted one for years but never had enough time. Don’t want a reef tank because I love puffers. We will eventually set up a second tank that I would like to have as a predator tank.
 
I am an “empty” nester now (lol) so we decided it was the right time to set-up our saltwater aquarium. We have wanted one for years but never had enough time. Don’t want a reef tank because I love puffers. We will eventually set up a second tank that I would like to have as a predator tank.

Awesome...then welcome to the hobby as well.
 
Welcome to R2R. Tell us a little about what you have going on or planned tank-wise.


I am an “empty” nester now (lol) so we decided it was the right time to set-up our saltwater aquarium. We have a 60 gallon with live rock that contains 2 pajama cardinals, 3 damsels, golden head goby, Valentini Puffer, anemones, a feather duster a chocolate chip starfish and snails. I want to add a couple of clowns as well. We have wanted one for years but never had enough time. Don’t want a reef tank because I love puffers. We will eventually set up a second tank that I would like to have as a predator tank.
 
Welcome to the R2R community and we’re glad you joined us !!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new