New Member

44133CC3-89F3-4D52-B486-C40BC3D5BACE.gif

Thanks so much for the welcome. I am about half way thru your build thread. I must say after looking at your nine month pictures I am truly impressed. I am at the desk looking over my few struggling corals and dead frag plugs; lights just came on and waiting for dinos to reappear. My Phosphates were just measured at zero again Still dumping phosphate in everyday. Decided to remove my filter sock just today see what that does. I was encouraged to see that your retired as well it gives me hope that I am not to old. I live in Michigan but my son lives in Centerville not far from you. Think I will go back to reading your thread.
Thanks again.
 
Thanks so much for the welcome. I am about half way thru your build thread. I must say after looking at your nine month pictures I am truly impressed. I am at the desk looking over my few struggling corals and dead frag plugs; lights just came on and waiting for dinos to reappear. My Phosphates were just measured at zero again Still dumping phosphate in everyday. Decided to remove my filter sock just today see what that does. I was encouraged to see that your retired as well it gives me hope that I am not to old. I live in Michigan but my son lives in Centerville not far from you. Think I will go back to reading your thread.
Thanks again.

Thank you! Running sockless and feeding a little more is a good plan to boost phosphate just don’t let it get away from you like I did.. now I’m fighting GHA ;Facepalm

We lived in Centerville for a few years back in the 80’s.. the whole area is completely out of control with growth :( what was a 20 minute drive back then now takes an hour and a half or more, it’s just awful!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new