New member

Ecintronjr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Efrain and I have been Reefer for about 5 years. I started off with fresh water and then moved on to saltwater fish. I stayed with it since the 90’s but felt brave enough to start reefing. I’ve had my ups and downs but I never give up.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to the Reef. We'd love to see pictures of your tank.
image-asset.gif
 
Hello my name is Efrain and I have been Reefer for about 5 years. I started off with fresh water and then moved on to saltwater fish. I stayed with it since the 90’s but felt brave enough to start reefing. I’ve had my ups and downs but I never give up.
Welcome great to have you here.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new