New member

I have a biocube 32 gallon reef tank. It is my first reef tank.the tank has 30lbs of live rock with live sand. I have some soft coral, anenemes, clownfish, potters angel, four line wrasse, and a neon gobie. I look forward to learning from the experiences of the group.

Awesome, glad you are with the R2R group.
 
Howdy and welcome to R2R!

93C30FBF-6FC9-49CB-B114-678C9DC1D4BE.jpeg
 
I have a biocube 32 gallon reef tank. It is my first reef tank.the tank has 30lbs of live rock with live sand. I have some soft coral, anenemes, clownfish, potters angel, four line wrasse, and a neon gobie. I look forward to learning from the experiences of the group.
Welcome to R2R Rhys. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome to R2R and your new reefing family.
 
Welcome to R2R and the wonderful folks, information and help.
Patience, it is the big word around here, Reefing is patience to cycle, to watch things grow, to keep your tank balanced.
I recommend to everyone joining to create a tank build thread.
1. You get to see where you have started and how much you have grown in this hobby.
2. We love pictures and to see what your doing with your tank.
3. It’s a great learning tool for all of us to see what works and doesn’t . We learn great stuff from each other.
Lastly the only bad question here is the one not asked...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new