Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im a fairly new member to Reef2Reef. I live in North Jersey. I've been fish keeping for a few years now, only fresh water. Ive gone to Reefapalooza in New Jersey for 2 years. I was hoping to go this year until it got postponed until December, don't worry I'll be there. I haven't pulled the trigger on getting a reef tank yet because I want to start with a 120 gallon and money is a little tight. Besides reefing I'm a huge metal head \m/ and pinball collector. Thanks Dennis
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Dennis. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

tho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

giphy.gif

Seffner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. I'm in the same boat. I'm not ready to start a new build, but want to get information on what to plan for when I do start. From the build threads I've read this first week since I joined, I'm confident this is the place.

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Belated welcome to Reef2Reef dennis! Keep us posted on any movements regarding getting set up.
I would be interested to see some of you're freshwater tanks! Do you have pictures to share?
Good luck and God bless!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back