New member

  • Thread starter Thread starter artachoki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

artachoki

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2011
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Location
Bay area Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
I have 36inch long 30 gallon tank. I started it in september with help from a long time reef keeper and my tank is doing well. I love this site for all the info you have and friendly people. :smile:
 
Last edited:
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new