0   0   0
FA60CB15-FCC0-4F99-8DA6-D10FBBDE70D8.jpeg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, new member here from Charlotte NC. After a 10 year break from my FOWLR tank I'm finally back. Now with a 65g reef tank that's been running since November 20th 2022. Not going to lie it's been a lot of work but very rewarding at the same time. Hopefully this setup will last a year or so before moving up to a big waterbox.

Here is a list of my Current equipment

Apex system
2x Ecotech Radion XR15 Pro's
1x Ecotech MP10
Eshopps Sump
Eshopps S150 skimmer
Kessil H80
Octo VarioS return pump
Apex ATK
2x Cobalt 100w heaters
Kamoer F4 pro doser
CO2 scrubber
IMG_20230123_141412.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Columbia:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Phil Steel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure which direction I'm headed. Mainly LPS and SPS, probably will end up a mixed reef.
I'm an LPS man myself - a big fan of movement so plenty of hammers/torches, gonis..that sort of thing. Zoas to make rocks look pretty and a few big lobos as show pieces.

Back