New memeber from Chitown,USA

  • Thread starter Thread starter cet98
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cet98

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
267
Reaction score
121
Location
Home by the Sea
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello R2R!!...
I'm the new "kid" in town~:angel:
I like long walks on short piers, and chocolate covered kisses...:kiss:
I like alternative rock "love" songs and messing with my Mrs...:tongue:

oh....and I like reefin' too!!!

let the "welcomes" begin.....:hammer:
 
When I first read your title I read it quickly and thought it said you were from Chinatown and was like where the hell is that??!!!..........lol

Welcome aboard anyhow as if we need another comedian.

J/K man
With an intro like that you had it coming.You are going to fit right in here.Glad to have you aboard :)
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new