New meridian light help

  • Thread starter Thread starter code1348
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

code1348

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2025
Messages
70
Reaction score
62
Location
Fresno ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my meridian 35 for my innovative marine ext100 (48”x24”x20”) and I was wondering if anyone had some insight as to how to set up the schedule. It’s going to be a acro dominant mixed reef. I’ve seen some people use a peak light of 3-6 hours full spectrum then taper down to mainly blues turned down the remainder and some use a more balanced basic schedule over the whole photo period I plan to have it set up to run from about 9:30am-10:30pm (same run time as my current smaller tank) any help or insight would be appreciated thank you 😁
 
@Troylee has a schedule shared and he has a successful SPS tank. You can change Sunrise and sunset to suit your needs. I run photons over my SPS so my schedule won't work for you.
I think he is running meridians now but I could be wrong.

Screenshot_20260210-174132.png
 
@Troylee has a schedule shared and he has a successful SPS tank. You can change Sunrise and sunset to suit your needs. I run photons over my SPS so my schedule won't work for you.
I think he is running meridians now but I could be wrong.

Screenshot_20260210-174132.png
Thank you I will check it out!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new