NEW MODEL OF GHL DOSER (4 HEADS) - REG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

sabarish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IM PLANNING TO SWITCH MY SETUP TO GHL DOSING..WILL THERE BE ANY NEW OR UPGRADED MODEL OF GHL DOSER (4 HEADS) IN UPCOMING MONTHS?? IF SO I WILL WAIT AND BUY NEW MODEL

Joe's Coral Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
At first when I started typing my response I was like no way ghl would update the dosers any time soon, however looking at the spec of the new Maxi doser I found this little tid bit:
"32 pumps with ProfiLux Controller + one or more Extension Doser (GHL Doser 2/ 2.1/ 2.2 EXT or GHL Doser Maxi 2.1/ 2.2 EXT)"
I see you Doser 2.2 . If you google ghl doser 2.2 you also find a page on the ghl site that lists doser 2.2

OP
OP
S

sabarish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At first when I started typing my response I was like no way ghl would update the dosers any time soon, however looking at the spec of the new Maxi doser I found this little tid bit:
"32 pumps with ProfiLux Controller + one or more Extension Doser (GHL Doser 2/ 2.1/ 2.2 EXT or GHL Doser Maxi 2.1/ 2.2 EXT)"
I see you Doser 2.2 . If you google ghl doser 2.2 you also find a page on the ghl site that lists doser 2.2
Yes they mentioned doser 2.2 in their maxi discription so only thought of confirming with GHL..If they are launching soon then i will wait and buy the lastest model with upgraded features.. Awaiting positive reply from GHL Team @Vinny@GHLUSA

Joe's Coral Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
demi lovato eating GIF

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.2%
Back