New Money Pit Build Fluval 15

tmartin412

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
9
Location
SE PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
71078300884__4DC46B0C-58AC-42E2-8362-CF876C3F28D5.jpeg


Hi Everyone,

New to the forum and making the move from fresh to saltwater. We have a fairly well established 55 planted tank with golden plecos and a bevy of black mollies going. Looking to slowly transition over to saltwater. This is an old fluval 15 flex I just did a vinegar soak and blackout on. Looking to do one fish maybe two and hopefully keep things simple and cheap. I don't think it will end up cheap or simple :) Sadly none of our rooms in our house are "dark" rooms and this location gets morning indirect sun. Just added the CaribSea reef rock and playing around with aquascapes.
 
71078300884__4DC46B0C-58AC-42E2-8362-CF876C3F28D5.jpeg


Hi Everyone,

New to the forum and making the move from fresh to saltwater. We have a fairly well established 55 planted tank with golden plecos and a bevy of black mollies going. Looking to slowly transition over to saltwater. This is an old fluval 15 flex I just did a vinegar soak and blackout on. Looking to do one fish maybe two and hopefully keep things simple and cheap. I don't think it will end up cheap or simple :) Sadly none of our rooms in our house are "dark" rooms and this location gets morning indirect sun. Just added the CaribSea reef rock and playing around with aquascapes.
any updates?
 
Hey there!

Appreciate the nudge. So I guess the update goes Fish (2x Damselfish) Corals (2 acans, 1 GSP, Zoas). Pictures are below. Doing routine water changes and dosing seachem Calcium.
IMG_2648.jpeg




IMG_2649.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new