New Nano

Shrooms

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2021
Messages
54
Reaction score
30
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R! I ordered a Innovative Marine peninsula 14 a few weeks ago and just got it setup after the move! It’s got a eheim jager 50w heater, spinstream, standard caddy, and Mightyjet pump. I’ll be reusing my AI Prime and possibly the nero 3. I’m hoping to keep softies and lps with a nice wave.

Some background, My current 20 long that had a mini crash might be transferred into here. I’ve got my clownfish mojo and some softies left so I’m still making up my mind. If I restart, I’m going for KP aquatics live rock and dry sand that I rinsed lol. Hoping to have it up and running soon :)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Quick leak test and buying sand today. Purchased a sheet of MDF to make a controller board as well.

DFD3C745-0D74-41B9-B105-DD4E7B4BBA86.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new