New Nem Mouth Open a Bit

  • Thread starter Thread starter lapin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2017
Messages
11,714
Reaction score
18,321
Location
Austin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a scale of 1 to 10 how far open do you think the mouth is open. 1 Being normal and 10 being dead.
Its been out of the shipping box 6 hours
IMG_1676.JPG

IMG_1677.JPG
 
Like a 3, You just got it so I wouldn’t stress over it too much. Don’t feed it or mess with it.
 
Nice mag , how long did you acclimate it ? , I think that’s a major factor with these guys , I had mine in a bucket with no light for about 3 hours before I put him in the tank.
 
Nice mag , how long did you acclimate it ? , I think that’s a major factor with these guys , I had mine in a bucket with no light for about 3 hours before I put him in the tank.
It was about a 1 hour drip, into the bag floated in the QT tank. Its in QT now. I matched tank to shipping salinity. Did not check alk but Im at 9.0
IMG_1675.JPG
 
It was about a 1 hour drip, into the bag floated in the QT tank. Its in QT now. I matched tank to shipping salinity. Did not check alk but Im at 9.0
IMG_1675.JPG

IMG_0835.JPG


This is mine I love these type of anemone, my only problem is that they love to move I have mine isolated up high away from the walls and coral, has yours deflated at all ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new