New Nem on the run!!!

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to my LFS today and got a Rose Bubble tip Anemone today. I put it in the tank and it opens up immediately. Then it started to live around the tank. Ik that they will live around until they find a spot they like. It started on the tile of this rock in pic 1 and moved to the bottom of this rock pic 2. So you think it will come back out? How long till it finds a spot? If it stings another coral along the way what should I do for tat coral?

IMG_1344.jpeg IMG_1355.jpeg

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nem doing nem things. As long as it stays attached to something, let it roam, it will find it's best home, and it's never where we want them.

OP
OP
Reef Devils

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nem doing nem things. As long as it stays attached to something, let it roam, it will find it's best home, and it's never where we want them.
What should I do if it stings another coral? What should i do to treat that coral?

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What should I do if it stings another coral? What should i do to treat that coral?
Hope for the best? I just had a new arrival sting a pc rainbow frag to death within minutes of being in the tank, then it picked a fight with an acan. I put it on it's own little island in the sand and it won't stray off that rock for now... a nem timeout...

OP
OP
Reef Devils

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope for the best? I just had a new arrival sting a pc rainbow frag to death within minutes of being in the tank, then it picked a fight with an acan. I put it on it's own little island in the sand and it won't stray off that rock for now... a nem timeout...
Ok I will let it do its thing. Hope for the best

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 71 75.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back