New newbie

SOONERPSYCHO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have been a member for a little while so figured I’d at least post something. I am currently running a 125 gal that’s about 6 mos old.. I have a little bit more love for fish, but I’m really liking the few zoas, anemones and the encrusting types of corals added a couple of months ago ( adopted from a co-workers tank) so really looking forward to learning more about corals. I also recently had a reef ready 180 gal tank and ALL Of the goodies donated to me from the school i work at so that will definitely be a project soon. Thanks

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

dmsc2fs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have been a member for a little while so figured I’d at least post something. I am currently running a 125 gal that’s about 6 mos old.. I have a little bit more love for fish, but I’m really liking the few zoas, anemones and the encrusting types of corals added a couple of months ago ( adopted from a co-workers tank) so really looking forward to learning more about corals. I also recently had a reef ready 180 gal tank and ALL Of the goodies donated to me from the school i work at so that will definitely be a project soon. Thanks
Welcome aboard!

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R

Welcome to R2R.JPG

BreadReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!!

Back