New on r2r

Taii78

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

My name is Taï, from Paris in France. I'm 37 and in the hobby for more than 10 years now.

After keeping sps I'm now keeping lps, zoas and anémones.

I'm growing phytoplankton too
 
fishwelcome.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new