New on this Hobby 30 gal High Cube

michellem

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
25
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1460415814.442248.jpg
 
Few corals already have some mushrooms, featherduster and looking for some fish suggest [emoji2]
 
Welcome 2R2R
A powder blue tang would do well in there!
Is what your local petco employee would tell you. You've come to the right place, lots of helpful, knowledgeable people here ;)
I've got a soft spot for wrasses. I think a mccoskers flasher wrasse would be a gorgeous addition to your tank. @evolved @eatbreakfast do you think a 30 gallon is big enough for this species?
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 
Welcome 2R2R
A powder blue tang would do well in there!
Is what your local petco employee would tell you. You've come to the right place, lots of helpful, knowledgeable people here ;)
I've got a soft spot for wrasses. I think a mccoskers flasher wrasse would be a gorgeous addition to your tank. @evolved @eatbreakfast do you think a 30 gallon is big enough for this species?
A 30g is a little small for a flasher wrasse, especially once it gets going with it's displays. However, there are still plenty of colorful fish options for a 30g.
 
Get ready for all the fun of reefing, Welcome. I like the cube and I like the scape
 
I've got a soft spot for wrasses. I think a mccoskers flasher wrasse would be a gorgeous addition to your tank. @evolved @eatbreakfast do you think a 30 gallon is big enough for this species?
A 30g is a little small for a flasher wrasse, especially once it gets going with it's displays. However, there are still plenty of colorful fish options for a 30g.
Agree; I don't recommend flashers unless the tank is at least 3 feet in length.
 
Agree; I don't recommend flashers unless the tank is at least 3 feet in length.
A 30g is a little small for a flasher wrasse, especially once it gets going with it's displays. However, there are still plenty of colorful fish options for a 30g.
Alright, thought I should ask the experts since I see conflicting information floating around about it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new