OP
michellem

michellem

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few corals already have some mushrooms, featherduster and looking for some fish suggest [emoji2]

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome 2R2R
A powder blue tang would do well in there!
Is what your local petco employee would tell you. You've come to the right place, lots of helpful, knowledgeable people here ;)
I've got a soft spot for wrasses. I think a mccoskers flasher wrasse would be a gorgeous addition to your tank. @evolved @eatbreakfast do you think a 30 gallon is big enough for this species?

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome 2R2R
A powder blue tang would do well in there!
Is what your local petco employee would tell you. You've come to the right place, lots of helpful, knowledgeable people here ;)
I've got a soft spot for wrasses. I think a mccoskers flasher wrasse would be a gorgeous addition to your tank. @evolved @eatbreakfast do you think a 30 gallon is big enough for this species?
A 30g is a little small for a flasher wrasse, especially once it gets going with it's displays. However, there are still plenty of colorful fish options for a 30g.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get ready for all the fun of reefing, Welcome. I like the cube and I like the scape

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A 30g is a little small for a flasher wrasse, especially once it gets going with it's displays. However, there are still plenty of colorful fish options for a 30g.
Agree; I don't recommend flashers unless the tank is at least 3 feet in length.

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree; I don't recommend flashers unless the tank is at least 3 feet in length.
Alright, thought I should ask the experts since I see conflicting information floating around about it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back