New ORA Premium Picasso clowns :)

TonapahNorth

Reefed In
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2013
Messages
949
Reaction score
638
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm excited. They look awesome. They ate well and seen to be getting along with the inhabitants.

They move a lot and rub on each other mostly. I have a good sized torch but not much else for them to get comfortable on.

Do they rest much?

I think my Midas Blenny actually lays down and sleeps lol

je5yvu6y.jpg
 
I ordered them from liveaquaria.com ... Shipped overnight in big giant box with probably 1.5g of water and lots of air space. Maybe 5 bags and an envelope with hand warmer type things. They were blacked out. During acclimation, I eased them from dark to light as well.

It was a top notch delivery in my opinion.

My closest LFS is over an hour away and doesn't have this type of quality livestock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new