New Pair of Longfin Clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter BobbyBPG
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BobbyBPG

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
88
Reaction score
75
Location
RI
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently ordered a pair of Sustainable Aquatics Longfin Clownfish from The Coral Reef Aquarium Specialty Store https://www.coralreeftn.com/shop.php. I called just to confirm my shipping date and they had great customer service. I've never seen longfins in person before these 2 and I gotta say I'm really happy with my purchase.

20180113_174452.jpg


20180113_174454.jpg


20180113_174457.jpg
 
Better shot of the tank with the blue filter

20180113_183453.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new