new pic's

youngtimothy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
309
Reaction score
4
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
some pictures I took tonight I thought I woould share!

DSC07703.jpg


DSC07031.jpg


DSC07695.jpg


DSC07688.jpg


DSC07685.jpg


DSC07683.jpg


DSC07670.jpg


DSC07667.jpg
 
Very Nice! I like the last one.

The acro in the first pic looks to have red bugs. :(

Joe
 
I would second that...the first acro definitely has Red Bugs.
yes they do, I found this out while taking these pics and I must have had them for a while. I'm just trying to figure out how to kill them with out killing my shrimp and crabs and pods. I've heard leopard wrasse eat them, not sure this is true or if it will work. removeing the pieces is really not an option.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new