New Pictures...My tank is looking good right now!

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
your tank IS looking good right now :eek:
Planning my next build right now, tanks like these are what's inspiring me!

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet tank and colors, well done. What is the Mille like coral just to the left and behind your purple monster?

Erick Merfeld

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question. How do you keep nitrate and phosphate under control with no fuge since you removed it?

Erick Merfeld

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh btw your tank is absolutely amazing! I hope and pray that someday mine looks this good!!

OP
OP
hatfielj

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update please :)
Well actually, I'm beginning the process of shutting down this tank unfortunately. We are planning on selling our house in the next year or sooner possibly and I need to simplify and downsize a bit in the mean time. I'm selling all my corals first (I have a thread in the sale forum) and then will be listing some fish and equipment after that. Thanks for your interest though! I'll be back with hopefully a bigger and better tank in the future though!

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well actually, I'm beginning the process of shutting down this tank unfortunately. We are planning on selling our house in the next year or sooner possibly and I need to simplify and downsize a bit in the mean time. I'm selling all my corals first (I have a thread in the sale forum) and then will be listing some fish and equipment after that. Thanks for your interest though! I'll be back with hopefully a bigger and better tank in the future though!
That's sad but you got to do what you got to do. I'll might be doing same thing in about a year or so. Can't find you in the selling forum cause I'll be interested in buying some from you

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Did you shut it down and sell the house?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 86 79.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.6%
Back