New piece.. opinions/advice?

Darryn Lyon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2016
Messages
174
Reaction score
55
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a beautiful elegance yesterday on a trade for some other pieces. It's my first one, and my coral guy basically said to put it low in the tank and keep it far from other coral, toss it a small piece of clam about once a week. Anything else I should know about elegance? They seem to require a bit more care and are a bit more finicky than a lot of other coral, from what I'm reading.
20170119_112951.jpg
 
Suggestion is to not feed it low acclimatation and be carefull on light,
First month is critical and so take an eye on it
If you want help spread solution of ammino and water of the tank round it shut of power head when you do it ,max 2 for week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new