New poster on the forum

Nice!!
 

Attachments

  • Reef 2 reef_20231005_074238_0000.png
    Reef 2 reef_20231005_074238_0000.png
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 60
Hey there, I’m Matt and live in southern nh. New to the saltwater theme and got my first tank set up may 1. Although I haven’t posted here before I’ve used the site for research throughout my journey. I wasn’t comfortable getting into corals or a reef tank to start so I went with a fowlr setup. I was able to get my hands on an older oceanic 125 6’ tank complete for 150$. It’s been a relatively fun journey so far with some mistakes made but I’ve learned from them. I’ll get some pics later this evening and my stocking list thus far.
Welcome to R2R!
welcometuna.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new