New Product Alert: Nutramar Marine Complete Shots!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nutramar Marine Complete Shots are suitable for everyday feeding for your fish, LPS corals, and other invertebrates. Sticks easily to the side of the tank or rockwork allowing your fish to graze whilst giving you a close-up view of your fish feeding! This food is cold extruded to ensure no loss of nutritional value. It is also easily digested and produces low waste. Use in conjunction with Nutramar Marine Algae & Color Boost Shots to provide a varied diet and maintain your fish in optimum condition.

Ask your local retailer for Nutramar Marine Complete Shots or purchased online today on Saltwateraquarium.com!

0739500.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Did you say you had some samples . . .. LOL

welcome76.jpg

Schulks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a rainford's goby who hadn't ate anything in the last month. I got him to eat a few bites of this today though!! :D
What would be the best process to rehydrate/thicken it so I can get more of it to stay together for him to eat?

OP
OP
Nutramar Foods

Nutramar Foods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a rainford's goby who hadn't ate anything in the last month. I got him to eat a few bites of this today though!! :D
What would be the best process to rehydrate/thicken it so I can get more of it to stay together for him to eat?
We are happy to hear that your goby is warming up to our food! We recommend placing a small a small amount of tank water or RODI water (a few drops should do) in a container with the shot to allow it to absorb some moisture which will help the shot adhere to the aquarium.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back