New Product Ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

cleaner_shrimp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody! When we started off selling phytoplankton, it was actually the awesome reefers on this site who kept asking us to grow copepods. We did - and that's what took us to the "next level." In the coming months, we plan to start selling stand-alone bottles of rotifers, followed by amphipods after that. What else would y'all like to see us offer?
Maybe some cultured bacteria for starting tanks.

jx.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 6 - clean macros like chaeto, dragons breath and blue Hypnea would be fantastic!

jx.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 6-2 - something similar to the PNS probio and yellow sno. I dose a lot of bacteria regularly too

jx.reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 6-3 - rotifers that are flash pasteurized for longer shelf stability. The could also apply to pods for food!

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
less a product idea, more procedure: if the label were easier to remove, the bottle would be more easily recycled. glue stuck to the bottle makes it get rejected. or so I'm led to believe.

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mentioned above already, but I will reiterate I would love to get my phyto in a container with built in measuring like the one below. I know it would add a little cost, but it might keep me from spilling phyto on the floor :).

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus 7, ideas 1
Not sure if mentioned but maybe some form of returning customer points towards a free bottle of pytho? Redeemed by adding to next purchase?

this way your not shipping a free bottle of product and one’s loyalty earns a free bottle of pytho.

#grandprizewinner
#iaccept
(Lol:))

islandreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably someone else has said it but setup some kinds of point system, buy 10 get a percentage off or a free one with your next order.

Back