New product suggestion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tjnorthdakota

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would really love to see you guys make a pm1 and pm2 module with rf or wifi connect ability back to the brain. With the ability to aqua bus in a eb8 to it. You could even call the wifi pm1 the freshwater expansion module because I would say a lot of us have multiple tanks both fresh and salt but we cant afford to buy complete systems for every tank nor do you need much for a freshwater setup. Personally I run co2 for a planted tank so a eb8 or eb4 and the temp and ph probe would be ideal. All connecting to a single account with one brain would be very convenient, especially if you could compartmentalize the seperate tanks on fusion. Maybe even just have a wifi pm4 module that does temp, ph and salinity and call it the additional tank expansion module or something, bundle it with a eb4 and keep it under $150-$175 and I’d buy it for every tank I own.

Last edited:

slayertx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They make long aquabus cables and extensions. It's recommended that you have a powered accessory every 75' (i.e. 1 link or eb) to account for attenuation loss. I have my tanks in separate rooms with a dos and pm2 in my garage for my Awc system. just have to make 1" holes in the walls and run the cable through. If you wanna go really fancy there are faceplates out there too. I know it's not wireless however you can still achieve your goal. Cheers!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 109 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.4%
Back