NEW R2R Casino!!!

loan a few chips until payday?

Rev, your casino is on a roll and broke me, I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger oops bankroll today lol
 
tell me about it i lost 4000 to the dealer, he got black jack. Then i had 400 left and i did it again and what do ya know? again black jack on first draw!
 
Yeah they're slick like that... real slick... *cough* *cheats* *cough *cough*
 
I had it up to $14k from $1k. I did it with small $250 bets and would win two hands then stop. As soon as I started to play $500 and $1000 hands and play longer I would never get 19,20 or BJ. I'll know to stay the hell out of the real casinos.
 
I had it up to $14k from $1k. I did it with small $250 bets and would win two hands then stop. As soon as I started to play $500 and $1000 hands and play longer I would never get 19,20 or BJ. I'll know to stay the hell out of the real casinos.
I seem to notice that I'll go on a small winning streak, then as soon as we push a hand, the scales seem to tip the other way. If I was smart, I would walk away everytime that happens.

Also, betting $1,000 hands to try and recoup a a few losing hands in a row never helps. LOL
 
betting $5,000 on a hand doesn't work either...I tried it a few times and paid dearly.
 
there was never anyone in there when I tried to play (when I had money). LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new