NEW R2R Casino!!!

I will have it fixed to where you can see when players are at the holdem table by tonight.
 
Well that was short lived, I guess I have to sell off my sole now. Can anyone point me the direction of the loan sharks?
 
1 Post = $1 (Must be a Legit Post)
1 Thread Started = $20 (Must be a Legit Thread)
Daily Log In To R2R = $10
Vote In A Poll Bonus = $10
Refer A New Member = $100 (The new user must add your name as the referrer when they sign up. There is an option when they register) http://reef2reef.com/forums/casino.php?

See above quote.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
from hero to zero in the blink of an eye. just like the real deal vegas lol
 
You can no longer get money for rating threads. That wasn't working out too well. LOL!
 
Now that I just got called back to work you put something like this on. Couldn't have been when I was off 24/7...;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new