NEW R2R Casino!!!

I don't think I like this much. Glad I wasn't at the real tables with real money. That's why I don't gamble, always the looser me is.
 
if you guys havent done so already, go through all the polls!
lol i got 270 from doing the polls and lost it already!
got upto 400 and just bad hand after bad hand in bj
 
you know youre addicted when you post and get $1 and play bj with dollar bids

edit: gone for broke
 
This is very cool Rev and I am just getting back from Vegas so I just used all my real casino cash!!
 
Wonder who has lost the most? Rev, would you happen to know who that might be? :snicker:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new