New R2R member!

Just don't rush anything. Nature tries to balance itself. Welcome aboard !!
 

Attachments

  • Reef 2 reef_20231005_074238_0000.png
    Reef 2 reef_20231005_074238_0000.png
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 20230916_145358_0000.png
    20230916_145358_0000.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 66
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi All!

Mellissa here, from Wisco. I currently have a small reef tank with one Ocellaris Clownfish, Blue Dot Sleeper Goby and a small Zoa frag. I’m fairly new to the saltwater ownership world, having this tank for less than a year. I’ve had my frag for a few months, and still learning best reef practices.

I look forward to meeting you all and learning more about the reef world!
Welcome to R2R!
 
I’m a bit late Mellissa, but welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new