NEW R2R T-Shirt!!!

What color R2R Shirts do you prefer? (PICK 2 COLORS)


  • Total voters
    83

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,877
Reaction score
122,562
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys I am planning out a new R2R shirt and would like some ideas on what you would like to see. Also what colors are you interested in?

Thanks for the help!
 
I know what I want to see:):) in orange
 
black or grey are my preference. Not white.
 
Thanks for the suggestions. :)

(yea I know what you want!) LOL!
 
Ok I added a poll for shirt colors. I think I can get away with 2 different colors and still do good money wise. Pick your top 2 colors that you would like to see the shirts come in.

Thanks.
 
black and white for me
what am i missing here? what does he want to see in orange?!!!!!
 
Rev, will you be able to get other branded items? I'd be up for a R2R mug.

Also, I don't know why clubs don't get little coolers branded as well. Soft or hard cases...both should be doable.
 
Ok I am finalizing things for the shirts!

Looks like Black and Blue are winning! Who knows I may do all 4!
 
What's the design look like - or haven't you come up with one yet? I know it's redundant, but I think coral (a coral coral shirt?!?!) is a pretty color for a shirt, and in this case perhaps appropriate!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new